[Spridgets] rant-heater blower motor housing

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 21:03:31 MDT 2008

Chris Manuel wrote:
> To be blunt, how the heck can I separate this %(^*&$ thing safely?  Do I
> drill all those small bolts off? There is no way I can get a wrench in that
> thing unless I use my 6 year old's hands.

Chris
The bolts on the blower motor are captive to some degree. They are held
inside the plastic in a hex socket molded into the housing.
Just unscrew the outside nuts. BUT be very careful you do not snap off
the plastic molded bolt keepers. Soak em good if they seem tight, do not
force them. They come apart I have done it many times.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ