[Spridgets] Home from LotO

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Tue Jul 1 11:18:06 MDT 2008

Thanks to Jim and the LotO crew we had a great time and arrived home safely.
Our Bugeye is tucked away in the garage and the trailer is back between the
trees in the back forty.  Putting faces together with email addresses was
quite the challenge.  It's funny how my mind has put imaginary faces to
signatures over the last ten years or so.  What a sight to see 30+ Bugeyes
and at least that many square bodies all in one place.  We are looking
forward to seeing the group photo, especially with all of the hoods up, what
a hoot!  Thanks again to Jim for putting together such a special gathering.

Mark and Ginger
Nashville