[Spridgets] NO LBC -Guitars

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Thu Jan 31 14:09:19 MST 2008

Hi Herb,

That particular guitar I linked to sells for $1650. I'd be replacing my
wobbly, painted wire wheels with new painted wire wheels if I were to
get new wheels and I'd be sending them to Hendrix Wire Wheel here in NC
for truing and balancing which raises the cost of the wires a bit.
<http://www.hendrixwirewheel.com/>

I've been considering selling my current US Tele and ES335 to raise some
spending money but I think I'd want to put it towards another guitar if
I did that. The ES335 I've been hanging onto in case one of my boys
wanted it someday. I don't really play that guitar very much. The
Telecaster gets most of my attention these days. If I sold it I'd want a
better Tele to take it's place.

Cheers,

Robert