[Spridgets] bugeye door locks!!

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jan 31 11:46:42 MST 2008

I just picked up my E-Bay doors and discovered that Red Green must have
once owned a Bugeye.  The fellow I bought them from has a 59 MGA and two
bugeyes.  He'll be checking out the list soon I expect.  He got them this
way from a guy who drove a bugeye in Oakland(!!!!)  Rather than do them
an injustice, here's the link to see the locks in all their glory.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t48/Glen_B/redgreendoors.jpg

I like the way the inside handles are snapped off for greater security.
My first thought on seeing the locks was to close the holes with the duct
tape backed up with taco wrappers, but I'll probably fire up the welder
tonight instead.

Glen Byrns