[Spridgets] bugeye doors

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jan 28 16:26:24 MST 2008

Sunday night I was bored and looking at the driver's door.  The over-beaten
sheet metal could never again be flat as the passenger door, and it was
bugging me.  I logged onto e-bay, searched for bugeye doors and scored a pair
just two hours later, 60 miles away for $25.
E-bay can be pretty good for this little hobby eh?  The "new" doors have been
drilled to mount locks at the lower edge of the doors(goofy!), but it will be
way easier to weld the quarter-sized holes shut than it would have been to
flatten the bulging sheet metal of the old door.
This brings up a question, since I only needed the driver's door and was
thrilled to get the pair for $25, does anyone want or need a bugeye passenger
door?  Free if you pick it up at my place. $20,000.00 if I have to drag it to
UPS. (negotiable for spridget listers).

Glen Byrns

(I just can't help tarting Bugsy up a bit before the Ozarks)