[Spridgets] Window seals

Guy Weller guy.weller at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 13:16:59 MST 2008

The J hook works well, but needs to be slim enough
to get down beside the seal with the glass in
place. Use pieces of double sided adhesive tape in
the J hook to hold the clip in place. Position the
clip and give it a sharp upward pull to set it in
position. Don't attempt to open out the clip first
or it will simply be loose and not do its job
properly. The key to making this job quick and
simple is the double sided tape. Each door can
then be done easily in 15 minutes.

Guy