[Spridgets] NO LBC -Guitars

Timothy H. Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Wed Jan 30 11:40:11 MST 2008

I believe these folks were sewing soft instrument cases at one time.
They do contract sewing so they may not have that work any longer.
Contact them, they may give you more info. But a Stormy Kromer hat
while visiting their site.  . . Oh, never mind. You're in TX. :-)
http://www.jacquarts.com/index.cfm

At 01:14 PM 1/30/2008, Brad Fornal wrote:
>Speaking of lap steel, Colin Brooks from the Band of Heathens, is in need of
>a case for his no name lap steel. Any ideas where one can get gotten for a
>reasonable cost?

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/