[Spridgets] [Thicko] Suburu question

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 30 04:11:03 MST 2008

I have an Audi A4 V6 turbo 2.5 diesel auto Quattro as a daily drive.  It is
no trouble, the only time it sees a garage is at service time, the heater
works, the brakes work, it will cruise happily at 100mph (selected UK
motorways) and has been up to 130 with some still left to go.  (Holiday
drive through Germany)  The only problem has been the hood catch sticking so
I can't open it and that is because it never gets used except for the
screenwash!
It tows the trailer perfectly and I don't want to get rid of it despite it
being 6 years old.  It just works.
I looked at Subaru before getting the Audi - as well as the X-type Jag  -
and the Audi won hands down.  Not on price, but on drive and comfort (the
Jag saleswoman was easy on the eyes but useless with information).

However - the fact is that writing this will have released the gremlins that
cause problems in whatever has been written about so above may be different
in the future.

Guy R Day