[Spridgets] Window waist install

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 29 20:58:06 MST 2008

Exactly-

Another list member and myself have traded bloody knuckle stories over this
lately.  Personally I still think it's easier if you take the door off and
attempt it horizontally.

OK that sounds bad, but unless you have disassembled a door and rebuilt it 2
or 3 times, please refrain from any Miata kind of references.

Yeah, we have the books, but how the heck did they get those on while on the
assembly line?

Chris

66MKIII
200 528iT