[Spridgets] Sprite Jubilee & England's Daniel Stapleton

r moses sprite58 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:40:50 MST 2008

Daniel Stapleton will once again grace our shores from across the big pond May
16 through 21, 2008 to join us at SJ08.  He will honor us with his vast
Spridget mechanical experiences and present technical sessions throughout
Sprite Jubilee.  Author of "How To Power Tune Sprite and Midget" his newly
revised book is soon to be out on the market bookshelves.  Save a little bit
of cash to purchase one of his books just in case Daniel has some of his books
in hand at SJ08.  Get a personalized autograph.  Be sure to bring your
technical questions and pick Daniel's mind about how to spruce up the
mechanicals of your pride and joy.  He will be with us over the entire Meet.
Take a moment to view the photos Daniel has sent us to display on our website
home page http://www.austinhealeysprite.org/ .  You have conversed with him
via email now enjoy him in person.  Don't miss this exceptional opportunity!
SJ08 will be here before you know it!