[Spridgets] Was Subaru, now PPP Better than Carfax?

Bill Gilroy wmgilroy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:27:28 MST 2008

That brings up an interesting idea. I would think if you sold enough parts
(think NAPA) you could get a very good picture what what broke on the
various cars.  I don't see why the parts companies would want to mine or
sell this data, but I think that a project between Edmunds and NAPA could
lead to some interesting results.

Not to discount the Pimp's opinions, he did tell me to sell the Passat a
long time ago.  I should have listened.

-g