[Spridgets] [Thicko] Suburu question

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Tue Jan 29 13:53:51 MST 2008

Today we sold 6 coils for an 02. Rear calipers for a 00, and several
control arms... you know, the aluminium ones that bend at the
slightest provocation.
         Given the ice storm we are having, I'm sure many more
control arms will be moving out.
         We did not sell, as of yet, an air intake temp sensor for an
04... because we can't find a supplier for it.  Head gaskets were
popular last week. Honest, we get more calls from angry owners AND
repair shops over Passats than anything else... even Kia Rios. I mean
the Kia guys know what they bought. The Passat people are surprised.

         I'm very happy you haven't had these experiences.   I
wouldn't tempt fate by buying another one.

Peter C.
====