[Spridgets] [Thicko] Suburu question

Bill Gilroy wmgilroy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 11:08:26 MST 2008

Wow, that sounds like my wife's 2002 VW Passat, I could not wait to get rid
of the POS.  The final straw was oil pressure issues.  We did replace it
with a 2008 Subaru Outback.  I hope my experience turns out better than
yours.  We looked at Toyotas but the Highlander was a bit big.  AWD/4WD is
good to have; if it snows I cannot get a car up the mountain.

-g