[Spridgets] Suburu question

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 10:38:46 MST 2008

--- "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson at thicko.com>
wrote:

> I know there are a few of you Suburu lovers on the
> list. Do any of the wiz
> bang zoomie AWD turbo cars have automatics?

My wife has a 2006 AWD Subaru. The transmission
probably the best thing on the car. It's only been in
the shop twice for that. It short-shifts and makes an
audible "bang" noise into third when cold. It went to
the dealer for its 12th time in 2 years on Friday.
It's a complete $33,000 piece of shit that should
never have seen the light of day. If anyone wants it,
make me an offer. Any offer. The dealer finally
decided to just give me another loaner indefinitely
until he fixes everything. The worst service
department I've ever seen didn't help either (Porsche,
Audi, Subaru, GM/Saab). They fired everyone a few
weeks ago and brought back some old timers and that
has really helped. Before this, I had over 750,000
miles on 4 Toyotas that never saw the inside of a
repair shop.

Ron