[Spridgets] Reservations for the 50th

James Gruber thistle_3619 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 09:51:21 MST 2008

I committed and made reservations for the 50th this morning. As of today only 20 rooms left for 6-26, 27, 28. Just Doubles Left for the most part, Rate with Tax $92.80 per night. Time to stop talking about going and commit. Bugsy's nose job will be complete along with rest of bodywork biggest decision now is stay BRG or go Sunburst Yellow.

  I'm tempted to go all yellow but better half says stay BRG to hide 40 years of wear and tear on the Square Body and 50 years of dents and rust on the Bugeye Bonnet. Maybe BRG wit ha bright Yellow Stripe. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH