[Spridgets] Donna Mae Mims "The Pink Lady" cool site's

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 08:44:03 MST 2008

Thanks WM & list for the info on Donna Mae Mims I also found this link. What
a cool lady. I am not a fan of pink but my little Sprite make it dear to my
heart as well as the breast cancer official color it does signify something
more than just a color I was never fond of. Who knew the color I had to live
with in my room as a little girl would mean so much now.
Enjoy this article.
http://www.steeltownvette.com/Hall%20of%20Fame/Mims.htm

I would love to see her pink Bugeye in full pink if anyone has found an
older link to that image.

Lin
62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner