[Spridgets] Now: List Info (MONTANA BOB Memories!)

charles christ cfchrist at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 25 21:28:34 MST 2008

ahhhhh....., montana bob.  talk about blasts from da past!
hey gang!  i'm still alive!  just going through some very trying times!  WST!  i do want those two rims we discussed and am trying to save up the funds to pay you for the two wheels . (i have not forgotten!)

chuck
"been there..done that..broke it...fixed it and broke the darn thing again!"