[Spridgets] found Morris

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Fri Jan 25 17:06:35 MST 2008

Around here the first thing the police would do is ask for a donation. Last
month a girl was assaulted, last week one was raped, and another disappeared
two days ago. All within five blocks of the university, all between 2 and 5
am. According to the police there is no connection.  They did say they were
going to contact all the registered sexual offenders in the area; however
that is probably just to ask for donations to the Helicopter/Humvee fund.
		Crash

<<the CL community can get it back to the owner, than call the police to
mark
it
as an abandoned vehicle.

That guys is NUTS, Glen!!!  FIRST thing the police would do is "run the
plate"
!!

And most likely the police WOULD contact the Owner!!

Woulda been my very first call if I was Owner!!!

Ed