[Spridgets] Darn

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 10:45:36 MST 2008

I've recently been reading about composites with a view to making a buck  and
making some fibreglass or carbon fibre parts.  One interesting thing  about
resins and glues is the relatively short life they can have - a matter of
hours for some.

I agree with Lin that maybe the glue was too old.

Regards

W E S L A K E 1330

n a message dated 25/01/2008 11:19:41 GMT Standard Time,