[Spridgets] Today's Auction

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 25 06:20:59 MST 2008

That website is Ulix's, not mine.  ( and I didn't see that page?? I'll have
to go back and check it out. :) )  I passed on that site because people were
asking what happened to several ex-members ( x-member? :) ) and Ulix was one
of the people being asked about.

My own crash site is here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/Bea.htm
and, it's not a spridget, it's a 'B.