[Spridgets] THANK YOU FRANK!!

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 19:27:04 MST 2008

First, I gotta tell you northerners, for what we are used to, it DOES get
cold (relative to us) in Texas. I am watching the news at 5am, as I am
getting up and ready for work. The high of 45* had hit, about 2 hours
earlier, and it was 41 and dropping like a stone. Windy, rainy, foggy, just
miserable for the upcoming 35 mile drive.
Going to work after being sick for almost 4 days, it was a surprise when my
wife called me, to let me know I had a small package.
I told her, "Martha, it's F'n FREEZING outside, what do you expect?!"
"NO" she says, "it's from Frank"
Oh, that explained everything. When I got home, Frank's nuts were on the
computer desk.
In talking with Frank the other day, I mentioned that I was needing some
brass intake/exhaust manifold nuts. I wanted to use a few of them on the
exhaust manifold on the 68's new engine, so that they won't gald or corrode,
like the ones that were on there did.
Frank, thank you again. It is very kind of you to take the time from your
restoration of the 67, to send them to me. Hopefully, you were able to
combine the trip to the post office, with a trip to Taco Bell for more
wrappers.

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942