[Spridgets] Now: List Info (MONTANA BOB Memories!)

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 17:05:33 MST 2008

--- Billy Zoom <billyzoom at billyzoom.com> wrote:
> Wow!  I originally signed on in October or November
> of '97.  At the time, I
> assumed the list had been around for years.
> BZ

Me too. I had just gotten my Bugeye and Frank emailed
me offlist on the Healey list and invited me to
Spridgets.

How many of you remember the reason for Montana Bob's
tantrum in 1999? The FIRST Gift Sprite that never
materialized that youse were gonna disassemble and put
in the garage of the new house I was buying? (My home,
still).  I found out about it by accident after
meeting Bob Brown for breakfast. That was the very
coolest for me.

Ron