[Spridgets] (no subject) Now: List Info

Larry Macy, Ph.D. lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Mon Jan 21 09:01:52 MST 2008

Larry,

The date was Oct 17th 1997. Frank was the primary mover that convinced
MJB to create the Spridgets list and I was about number 8 or 10 on the
list. I think the first days postings are missing from the archives.
Nory was right there as well. I am not sure how many others are still
here.

The Really Real, Real Larry

Quoting Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>:

> [...]

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at bbl.med.upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.