[Spridgets] what's the story on Moss'

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Mon Jan 21 10:17:41 MST 2008

Mike,
You may be the guy who could answer this question for me: While I'm
pretty familiar with the "real" Minilites, and Revolutions (I have a set
on my future vintage racing Midget); I'm wondering what the weight
difference between Panasports and Minators is.  I suspect that
Panasports may not be very much lighter than the Minators, since they're
more for "street"/"show" than the Minilites & Revolutions.
That having been said, I should state that light weight is not my
primary reason for considering the Minators.  I know that the Panasports
are of very high quality (and I know lots of guys who run them on their
"street" cars), but, I'm suspicious that the current price is somewhat
based upon "name recognition".
Thanks.
Bud