[Spridgets] (no subject)

type79 at ix.netcom.com type79 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 21 09:12:32 MST 2008

Probably for various reasons.

Often the more knowledgeable subscribers are quick to contribute and most of the others don't see a reason to chime-in with a me-too answer.

Also, many members don't participate in the Non-LBC content, and the other  back-and-forth that is only really intended for a handful of the listers.

As for the total number of subscribers, other than Mark B., who really knows that number? I would be interested in knowing it. (And from someone who knows the number rather than saying what they "think" it is.)

People drift on and off as they become owners and then after they part with their cars and as they find the list useful or get turned-off by the number of emails or content.

All kinds of reasons, Mike.

There's a great core group of members in this forum and it is, and has-been, generally the best Sprite/Midget/Spridget resource in my 30 years around these cars.

jay fishbein
wallingford, CT
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/