[Spridgets] what's the story on Moss'

Mike/Donna Carpenter mail4carpenters at peoplepc.com
Mon Jan 21 08:47:33 MST 2008

Hi Jack,

In comparison to real Minilites, Panasports, Revolutions etc., they are way overbuilt and heavy.  Here is something that should make you feel good . . . the Minators should never break on your Sprite.  They are very safe (though also a little boring) in that respect.

Yes, I can state what I just did because I have owned the rims to compare.  Do you know anyone with an actual magnesium Minilite that you can hold up in comparison to the Minator?  If you could feel the difference, you would understand the comments made fully.

 . . . And then it is possible to buy the knock-on Minators that are 8 more lbs. of unsprung weight to slow you down.  Run for your life!

Mike C