[Spridgets] (no subject)

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 08:07:23 MST 2008

One of the folks on my music lists, is in international
transportation. I didn't know if any UK lister would have any interest
in attending the US Lake of the Ozarks gathering, but perhaps this is
a way for those interested, to have their cars here as well. I have
pasted his email, and information below.

Brad,

            We do this type of service all the time. If you have an
idea of volume I may be able to offer a club discount that shows you
as putting the program together. If we can consolidate the orders we
can save the group a good bit. If there is someone I should contact
please let me know. Otherwise, feel free to pass my number along to
anyone that has an interest. Thanks for the opportunity.

Wes Thornton

Executive Vice President

Security Relocation Group, Inc.

800.521.1993