[Spridgets] what's the story on Moss' "repro Mini-Lite alloywheels"?

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sun Jan 20 22:30:47 MST 2008

Never met Diane, but have met Frank.  Having seen an episode similar to
what you describe, on one of our local Triumph club tours (man, she was
PISSED, not to mention very wet), I got a chuckle out of it, myself.
Have you ever noticed how guys get a big laugh anytime a woman is
visibly pissed-off, as long as she's pissed at someone else ;)?
Bud