[Spridgets] Memorable Road Trips..

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 13:35:13 MST 2008

Considering there will be adult libations in the hospitality area, I'm sure
individuals will wax eloquent concerning their adventures. Those listening
(there my be one or two - at least at the beginning of the story) may invoke
the "I call BS!" phrase from time to time making for an even more
adventuresome occasion. Not for the faint of heart or the unimaginative, I'm
sure, but then we are all Spridgeteers, aren't we??   ;-)
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City

For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>