[Spridgets] Memorable Road Trips..

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 13:18:22 MST 2008

These are fun to read and contemplate....   Gives me an idea....   Maybe we
should have a "Spridget Memorable Road Trip" session in one of the
hospitality rooms at Lake of the Ozarks.   Pictures would be nice along with
your story, but the stories themselves would be a ball to listen to just as
well!  Might even stir up a "Peoples Choice" award for the best story.  What
do you all think??

Cheers!!
Jim
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29, 2008.
For info and pre-registration see:  <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>

P.S.  If you haven't pre-registered yet, we could sure use the funds.  I
have a bill for insurance and special event venue which pretty much eats up
our on hand cash....