[Spridgets] Sprite Jubilee giveaway Spridget

r moses sprite58 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 08:14:40 MST 2008

Sprite Jubilee giveaway Spridget
A date, Saturday February 17 through Wednesday 21, 2008, has been set in an
attempt to see if the we can put together the Sprite Jubilee Spridget.  If you
would like to donate some of your time, materials, parts and expertise to help
with this project contact Rick Moses.  Email dr.moses at verizon.net or telephone
877-748-3165.  You do not have to be a Spridget expert to lend a hand!!!   At
minimum, if we cannot get the car to a giveaway condition, we want to put it
back on the road.  The Sprite Jubilee car would then be available for those
coming to Sprite Jubilee without a Spridget.  They can use it for the many
scheduled events.    Work will be done in one of two small heated garages.  A
list of what appears to be needed for this car is located at
http://www.austinhealeysprite.org/gaway_helpneed.html    At this point in time
we will not change the car by adding a Bugeye bonnet, numbers 5 through 12,
nor painting it gold, numbers 14 through 16.  John Plankey from Florida will
be exchanging the transmission.  I have taken time off from my patients to
help.  Food, beverage will be provided.  Accommodations in three apartments
will also be provided as needed and space allows.  Please let me know if your
are coming.  The SJ Spridget car is located at 1421 East Chocolate Avenue,
Hershey, PA 17033 so you can Google the map directions or just call us.  Thank
you for considering this request.  Rick Moses