[Spridgets] Mini-lites

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 14:16:50 MST 2008

my guess is that they have a lock out on rev.

  I saw one of these boxes one time at the canery races.
  It looked like a rib cage with a lock out.
  It also had new gears - i do not remember what configuration.

  I am sure one of the racers know as i have seen this term used in the past..

  Vigil

Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net> wrote:
  Ok, you win.. what are "dog rings"? Synchro's?

Lester

You are subscribed as uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive