[Spridgets] what's the story on Moss' "repro Mini-Lite alloywheels"?

dmeadow at juno.com dmeadow at juno.com
Fri Jan 18 20:29:12 MST 2008

I have two sets of these that I use to swap around tires on my racecar.
They are heavier than Panasports and the (real) magnesium Minilites and
Revolutions that I use for races, so I use them mostly for practice
sessions.

The weight won't mean squat on a street car and they look good.  They are
quite sturdy.  I know lots of folks that race with them and I've never
known anyone to bend one.  Check around, you might be able to get a
better price than Moss.  I might even be able to source a used set if
you're interested.

Most people are putting 175's on them without rubbing.  185's will rub a
bit regardless of what wheel you use.

David

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:51:58 -0800 (PST) rrengineer at dslextreme.com