[Spridgets] A few parts questions....

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:39:29 MST 2008

Hadn't thought about that!  My ribcase is on its way to that great junkyard
in the sky. I drained it last month when I yanked the lump and the oil (less
than a year old) was silver gray in color with a big gob of swaff on the
magnetic drain plug. It still shifts, but I suspect not for too much longer.
I will grab the shocks and sway bar!
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City