[Spridgets] DM distributor update

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 15:25:10 MST 2008

Hi List,

Not much of an update BUT possibly interesting.  The NOS Lucas pickup  was a
complete baseplate assembly and I'd assumed the pickup was integral to the
base plate.  However, it isn't as I can see having retrieved my pattern NEW
pickup from my useful spares I carry in the car which is just the pickup and
wire.  Probably the GE whatever pickup will fit the lucas baseplate after  all.
I've no idea why Lucas sold the entire baseplate with the pickup - it  meant
they had to produce lots of different ones?

I'll be testing and installing tomorrow night or Saturday.

W E S L A K E 1330