[Spridgets] Ladies Re: More on cheapo repros

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 12:35:50 MST 2008

A long time ago I walked into a Weber carb & stuff shop.  The  counter lady
asked me if she could help me to which I replied I'd like to speak  to someone
who knows about Weber carbs.  Her indigant reply was that she  knew about
Weber carbs.  And she did too.  She could even pronounce  David Vizard's name
correctly which was more than I could do at that time.

Regards

W E S L A K E 1330