[Spridgets] UK guys, Scotland, small planes and less LBC content.

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 16:44:25 MST 2008

Hi Frank,

Just got back from 2 days in Scotland with work so catching up with a lot  of
list e-mail and other stuff parcels of car bits (oh yeah, the family as
well).

When did turboprop aircraft become jet prop?  Is it the same engine  only
they finally thought up a more accurate name for it since the turboprop  doesn't
have a turbocharger because it's a jet?

Got to spend some time with my Uncle who is a bigger shot in the UK oil
industry than I realised - usually manage to chat with him for 5 mins at family
funerals.  When I was a kid me and my Dad went to tow him home one  time.  I
think my Dad had a Morris Minor or Traveller at this time and my  Uncle had a
Hillman Minx ( I think he ran it off the road) the Minx ended up  going through
a lot of fence posts (in rapid succession), my Uncle told me which  wrote it
off).

I last saw my nepthew in 1984 when he was propably still in nappies.   He is
now a drilling engineer on an oil rig.

We call these side lights.  If you tape over the hole the bowl rusts  inside.
 Ideally I could do with a part number or a close up photo to be  sure of
getting the right parts.

Regards

Daniel

Got to fly up and back on small planes 54 seats, 29 seats

n a message dated 15/01/2008 04:26:52 GMT Standard Time,