[Spridgets] More on cheapo repros

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Mon Jan 14 21:10:07 MST 2008

Boy, I'd like to see that.  Frank working at a Kia dealership!  I've been
to Vic-Shit when I was in engineer training.  My hotel was just a freeway
exit away from them.  I went to the counter to ask about some parts I
wanted to look at before buying.  They would pull parts to look at, but
did not know what they were selling.  Vic-Shit sells truck parts and other
parts as well.  There was a British sports car in the lobby (yuch, a
Spitfire), but I did not see any in the parking lot.  One thing I can say
for them is they were the only ones at the time that had any 100-4
pushrods for the valves on my engine.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2