[Spridgets] More on cheapo repros

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 20:46:34 MST 2008

David Lieb wrote:

> You won't buy from Moss where at least some of the employees own and drive
> LBCs, yet you will buy from Victoria British which is a boiler room
> operation from one end to the other?!?!?!

Their parts suck, their CEO lied to me in person, and I get most of my
parts from vendors on this list. But every now and then I have to buy
repro crap, so I deal with the rubber that rots away in a month and file
to fit parts.
How do you know the people at vic-shit don't drive LBCs?
Sure if I worked at a Kia dealer, I would drive A Kia. Well maybe not
but I bet I would get a discount on the parts.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ