[Spridgets] Soda Blasting

Mike Rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Mon Jan 14 20:26:18 MST 2008

  I second that word BIG TIME second it...

 And I also agree sand is cheap, but not the labor to fix a warped panel
because you went a little too aggressive with sand, granted if you are
doing parts and not body then that wont happen.  Sand is also a mess to
contain and just not worth the hassle now that I have discovered soda.

 For me its:

 1. Soda
 2. Glass beading in my cabinet
 3. big things like frames, take them somewhere (not worth my time)

    mike