[Spridgets] Sprite-MidgetClub.org Web Site

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:47:24 MST 2008

Mark et al....

Give it about 24 hours and try again.  We just moved the site to a new
server about 15 minutes ago and it may take the web a while to catch up!
Mike Rambour is our webmaster and is aware of the situation. Will also be
doing a lot of updates to the site ASAP.

We'll getter done!!
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City