[Spridgets] Kohler Int'l Challenge

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 13 14:27:54 MST 2008

Yeah, I kind of guessed that it was a comedy of errors.  What I wanted to
get across to Daniel is that the only way to prevent it from happening again
is to identify the problem and correct it.  If that means some some unpaid
volunteer or some not-for-profit car club or anyone else at blame takes one
in the shorts to prevent it from happening again, sobeit.  I agree, it would
be hard to put any blame on VSCDA, but SOMEBODY sure as hell screwed up
big-time.

I don't remember the car count in the crash(es), but I would not be very
surprised if the damages in that incident neared one million dollars.
That's a pocketful of cash.  Plus, there were a few injuries.

LAD

P.S. Everybody keep your fingers crossed that the Giants whip the Cowboys
today.  The Pack doesn't want to have to face the Boys in their home
stadium.  (Sorry Brad.)