[Spridgets] Kohler Int'l Challenge

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sun Jan 13 13:49:25 MST 2008

> "I" am not looking to blame anyone.  I was just curious about what
> happened
> and why -- and how and why it won't happen again.  I hope there is no
> crime
> there.  If there is, too bad.
>
> BTW, who is Weslake 1330?

I dunno, some Enlish bloke whose engine used to displace 1312cc and now put
some kind of Weslake device on his new engine whose displacement had gone up
to 1330cc...

I think Burt Levy's article in Classic Motorsports summed it up quite well.
It was not the fault of one single factor, but rather the result of many
combined stupidities. So long as it does not happen again...
David Lieb