[Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: [midgetsprite] "50 Years of Spridgets" Calendars

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 13 13:34:23 MST 2008

Howard, do you use a spam filter?  I was having problems not getting
autox.team.net posts, as well.  Turns out my spam filter started eating them.
I just had the filter forward all messages with [spridgets] in the subject
line to the inbox.  That cured it.  Of course, do the same with other lists
using the autox.team.net system.

LAD