[Spridgets] Steam cleaning

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 11:26:55 MST 2008

While you may make a valid point, since I have been getting a bit of spray
in the face, DUE to the nooks and crannys, 140 degree water doesn't seem
like such a hot idea...
Yeah, the pun was intended.

I just keep treating it with Super Clean. I have seen some oily spots left
over, but I bet the next treatment will knock it off.

Brad

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad