[Spridgets] OT cell phones, a little preachy

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 08:21:40 MST 2008

I simply turn it off when I get into the car or onto the motorcycle. No need
to be a militant Ludite when a little planning will suffice. If the wife and
I are traveling together the passanger has both our phones turned on and is
free to answer or text. Afterall, cell phones have a free answering system
so its not like I'm going to miss a call. When I get out of the vehicle, I
turn it on and look for any missed calls and messages.

I also have a bumper sticker that says "Hang Up And Drive!!"
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City