[Spridgets] Memorable Road Trips..

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 06:18:50 MST 2008

  "Still gives me the willies thinking about it!"

  Drove my hotrod '67 Mustang down there from college during spring break with a couple of buddies in maybe 1978 or so.  Slept in the car, on the beach or wherever the party died.  Don't remember seing any gay people, but don't remember much else either.  Entire trip from Cookeville Tennessee to Key West and back with maybe $75 in our collective pockets and my newly acquired Shell gas card.

  That was the first of my great road trips...

   - David