[Spridgets] OT cell phones, a little preachy

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Sat Jan 12 18:49:39 MST 2008

Ron, 1st thank God!!!  And I am VERY glad for all of you!!

<<Anyway, last we discussed this, the majority of us decided we are above
average drivers and can drive while on the cell without impairment. Although I
know better, I do it myself sometimes, but I will not anymore unless
absolutely necessary.>>

There is only ONE number acceptable.  911.  Nothing else is that important!!!!
If it is "somewhat" "important", pull off the road and STOP!!!!

<< You may want to consider the same.>>

See above!!  I    NEVER    have and never will.  PERIOD.  I saw enough
vehicular mess to last anybody a life time and that was pre-cell phone.

<<She was cited for "inattentive driving".>>

She would NOT have gotten off that easy had I been the Officer!!!  Hand full
of other citations she qualified for!!

<< We're all feeling lucky. >>

And so you are.  Bumps & bruises are a POC<G>!!

Ed