[Spridgets] Grampa Larry

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 09:28:26 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/10/2008 6:35:26 PM Mountain Standard Time,
spridgets-request at autox.team.net writes:

The  newest Midget is 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19"
long. She aspires to drive both  of her parents, and her grandfather's
Midgets in about 16  years.

Fantastic Larry, welcome to a great, great club.  On Jan. 2nd I  transferred
the title to my F150 4x4 to my 16 year old grandson and then made a  two day
road trip with him to get it home...one of the best times of my  life.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Will they be calling the other grandparent "big momma"?

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching for  experienced hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging to be  inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter seven of the Haynes shop  manual.