[Spridgets] Shift lever for ribcase?

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 03:09:02 MST 2008

The ball that gos into the trans are different sizes. I think the smooth case is smaller if i remember correctly.

  Vigil

Phil Nase <nases at verizon.net> wrote:
  How can I tell the difference between a ribcase and smoothcase shifter if
they're both chromed?

Also, how were the stock bugeye shifter knobs attached to the lever? I just
removed mine and the lever is threaded but the knob was held on with a
rubber sleeve and no sign of threads in the knob.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa